Yes, the link is a part of the listview.

ListView :

ListView<AstPlans> breadList = new ListView<AstPlans>("breadList",loadModel)
{

                        @Override
                        protected void populateItem(final ListItem<AstPlans>
item) {
                                final Link<AstPlans> breadLink = new
Link<AstPlans>("breadLink",
item.getModel()) {
                                        private static final long
serialVersionUID = 1L;
                                        @Override
                                        public void onClick() {

stack.add(item.getModelObject().getAssetCod());
                                        }
                                };
             breadLink.add(new
Label("breadLinkLabel",item.getModelObject().getAssetCode()+"-"+item.getModelObject().getName()));

        item.add(breadLink);
}

LoadableDetachable Model :

LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;AstPlans>> loadModel = new
LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;AstPlans>>() {
        @Override
        protected List<AstPlans> load() {
                List<AstPlans> list = service.findAsset(new
QueryOption(Filter.like("assetCode", stack.get(stack.size() - 1) + "___")));
                return list;
        }
};

   I update stack whick is a list. but the stack is updated after load
method is invoke. So load is give to me a list queried by oll stack. List
also old. I need stack is update first, then load() invoke or any other way
to succeed on this.
How can I over come this.

-----
www.mehmetatas.info