I have a drop down choice component, and when the selection changes, I udpate
various form fields by Ajax, in the form as follows:

*public HistoryDropDown(final String id, final Map<K, ?> map, final
Component dateField, final
        TrackDetailModel model, final TrackAttribute attribute) {

        super(id, map);
        final String originalValue = model.getOriginalValue(attribute);
        add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
                private static final long serialVersionUID = -1;
                @Override
                protected void onUpdate(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
        // When
selection changes

                        final String newValue =
model.getAttributeValue(attribute);     // What the
new choice?
                        if (newValue.equals(originalValue)) {
                        // If back to original value
                                dateField.setEnabled(false);
                                // Disable date field
                                model.restoreOriginalDateAndUser(attribute);
                // Restore original data
                        } else {
                                                        // If changing to new
value
                                dateField.setEnabled(true);
                                        // Enable date field
                                model.setDefaultDateAndUser(attribute);
                        // Effective date = today
                        }
                                                                // User =
current user
                        target.addComponent(dateField.getParent());
                        // Re-render fields
        }
    });
}
*
The updates work fine (the screen re-renders properly), but if I then click
the form's Reset button, nothing happens. I saw some other posts that said I
have to do a form.modelchanged(), but that didn't any effect.