Hi!

I need a hint how to solve the following problem.

I have a RepeaterView displaying a list of static links. Below there is a text field. As soon as something is entered in that textfield (not whitespace) I would like to replace those links with a list of completely different links containing a parameter with content from the text field.

Both link lists have the same number of items.

I was thinking to use AutoCompleteTextField to do that, but how do I replace those links from protected Iterator<T> getChoices(String input) ?

Kind Regards

Gregor

--
How to find files on the Internet? FindFiles.net <http://findfiles.net>!