So I digged into this and discovered something strange.

On the server that was working it had jre 6u24 and on the one not working
it had jre 6u29. I could'nt restart the server, but after installing jdk
6u25 it actually worked..

This is not good. It could prove hard to replicate with other framework
stacks, Im using a combo of mybatis, guice 3, wicket 1.5.3.. Anybody else
using this on jre 6u29 on tomcat 7?

regards Nino