Hi,

I have added a global ajax indicator to all my pages by having all
pages (through a TemplatePage superclass) implement the
IAjaxIndicatorAware interface.

Generally it works, but I have noticed that it is quite easy to get
the ajax indicator stuck spinning indefinitely, by issuing many ajax
calls quickly the one after the other. For example if I press an ajax
button multiple times quickly the busy indicator gets stuck.
It seems as if the Wicket.show(hide)Incrementally js functions lose
count of ajax requests and the busy indicator is never actually
hidden.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thanks a lot

Naz