Hello again,

I have a follow-up question. Can I somehow update other components once the
AjaxLazyLoadPanel's getLazyLoadComponent() method has completed?

I thought I could use the new wicket 1.5 event mechanism for that but if I
understood correctly I would have to send the AjaxRequestTarget in the
payload to add my changed components to it, right?
And I don't really know how to get the AjaxRequestTarget in
the getLazyLoadComponent() method.

Thanks in advance for any hints,
Philip