-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Vaynberg [mailto:igor.vaynb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 4:04 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Metagen configuration issue

sweet, thanks. i will add it to the readme....

-igor

> <plugin>
>        <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>        <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>        <configuration>
>                <compilerArgument>-proc:none</compilerArgument>
>        </configuration>
> </plugin>
>
> Perhaps the compiler was running the annotation processor itself.  And, it
> works!  So, with later versions of the compiler plugin, you need to keep it
> from running the annotation processor itself.
>
> Respectfully,
> Eric Jablow

Note that Eclipse users will be unhappy unless one adds this to the pom:

<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.8</version>
        <configuration>
                <sourceIncludes>target/generated-sources/apt</sourceIncludes>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

I have no idea about other IDEs.  Perhaps the plugin I removed would have
handled that.

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state
law governing electronic communications and may contain company proprietary and
legally privileged information.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete
this message.  Thank you.