jsessionid is managed by the servlet container. we cant encrypt it
because its not part of the page path or query string, its in its own
weird ;jsessionid thing that containers mangle in there. maybe your
container has an option to encrypt it, or maybe you can write a plugin
for it that encrypts it...

-igor