I did it outside.

but the problem is, that wicket is using for every pic the resourcereference
and not only for the application pics. The application pics will be loaded
and i can see them but the userpics which are saved outside the webbapps
folder won't be loaded.

Wicket is writing "src="resources/clazz/  pathToOutsideUserFolder"" in the
source of the image but I told wicket this:

add(new Image("wicket-id", pathToOutsideUserFolder)

I didn't told wicket anything about the ResourceReference for this Pic.