Hello,

In my application I am creating a search panel and data panel (that shows
result of search). At first page load data panel is populated with complete
result set. This datapanel is basically listView and first row consists of
link to view/edit data for that particular row. When I click on this link
modal window is displayed showing data, but when I close this modal window
complete page is refreshed. What I have noticed is first a request is sent
to close the modal window and then consecutively another request is sent for
load the complete page again.
following is the overrided init() code

@Override
        public void init()
        {
                getComponentInstantiationListeners().add(new
SpringComponentInjector(this));

                /**
                 *  remove <wicket:> tags in generated markup
                 */
                getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);
                /**
                 *  remove html comments from markup
                 */
                getMarkupSettings().setStripComments(true);

//              Application errorpage settings
                IApplicationSettings settings = getApplicationSettings();
                settings.setAccessDeniedPage(getAccessDeniedPage());
                settings.setPageExpiredErrorPage(getPageExpiredErrorPage());
                settings.setInternalErrorPage(getInternalErrorPage());

                /**
                 *  Providing our own implementation of AuthorizationStrategy
                 */

getSecuritySettings().setAuthorizationStrategy(BaseAppAuthorizationStrategy.getInstance());

getSecuritySettings().setUnauthorizedComponentInstantiationListener(BaseAppAuthorizationStrategy.getInstance());

                setPageManagerProvider(new DefaultPageManagerProvider(this)
                   {
                       protected IDataStore newDataStore()
                       {
                           return  new
HttpSessionDataStore(getPageManagerContext(), new
PageNumberEvictionStrategy(10));
                       }
                   });

                /**
                 * Page Map Settings and eviction strategy
                 */

                //Commented below lines since PageMap is no more used in 1.5

//          getPageSettings().setVersionPagesByDefault(false);

            getStoreSettings().setInmemoryCacheSize(3);
            getStoreSettings().setAsynchronousQueueCapacity(5);

            /**
                 *  Cache duration for resources
                 */

getResourceSettings().setDefaultCacheDuration(Duration.days(30)); // 30
days

getResourceSettings().setCachingStrategy(NoOpResourceCachingStrategy.INSTANCE);

                //Added below code since every request was being processed
twice thus
causing page expiration

getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(IRequestCycleSettings.RenderStrategy.ONE_PASS_RENDER);

                /**
                 *  make bookmarkable pages for easy linking from Menu
                 */

                mountPage("/ForwardTo", ForwardPage.class); //Changed for
migration 1.5

                        configure();

        }

 Above code worked fine with Wicket 1.4