Hi Dan!
It's just one behavior and Wicket Ajax window doesn't show any error log.
It first starts the behavior like this:

INFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
INFO: Response processed successfully.
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: refocus last focused component not needed/allowed
INFO:
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on
?wicket:interface=:15:upload_component:upload:list_and_refresh:refresh-panel::IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:
-1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&random=0.2869209546584387
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
INFO: Received ajax response (1627 characters)
INFO:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ajax-response><header-contribution
encoding="wicket1" ></header-contribution><component id="refresh_panel4d1"
></component><component id="save4d4"

but when i upload many files it stops sending responses, like this:

INFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
INFO: Response processed successfully.
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: refocus last focused component not needed/allowed
INFO:
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on
?wicket:interface=:15:upload_component:upload:list_and_refresh:refresh-panel::IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:
-1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&random=0.49126573698542464
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s).

Dan Retzlaff wrote