Dear Forum,
I want to implement a modal window for confirming the deletion of objects. I
want to use Jquery confirmation dialog, just like on
http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/modal-confirmation.html this example .

Is there a way to add this Jquery script to my code and to know if the
delete button has been clicked?
When I use jQuery widgets, I render them on load from renderHead function
but I never had to use dialogs.

I thought of using wiQuery's functionality by creating a Dialog object and
adding DialogButton objects to it.
But I don't know how to how about adding the necessary code to record that
the delete button has been clicked.
I know I need to add the following code to the Dialog object:
  DialogButton deleteButton = new DialogButton("delete", jsScope);
but I don't know what I should put on jsScope.

I don't want to depend on wiQuery, if learning how to read a value from
javascript/jquery code gives me more freedom.

Thanks in advance,
Lucas