I just got done with a problem similar to this. It may be because your
RepeatingView is useing ReuseIfModelsEqualStrategy. In my situation the
component never thought the value changed so it reused the old value. It
sounds like that is what is happening to you. My fix was to call
Component#modelChanged() on the component. This forces it to use the new
value.

I finally figured this out with some help from Cemal Bayramoglu.
Hopefully you won't spend as much time as I did.

Thanks,

Warren Bell