There is a javascript jQuery client validation framework
(http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/) that
I tried to integrate with my wicket pages.  Ran it in a local simple
htm, and it worked fine.  I put i into my wicket page and form and it
does not.  No indication of javascript errors or any reason for
failure.  Has anyone used this lib with Wicket?  Does it not work with
Wicket?

The objective is to simply use a client side validation to give quick
feedback on errors, while still enforcing them on the server.  I know
Wicket has it's ajax validation behavior, but i don't want to issue an
ajax request for every component.  This library seems like it should
intgrate fairly seemlessly relying on simple css classes to define
rules.  And yet, it does not.  Anyone know why?

Brian Mulholland