Hello,
I know is off topic but maybe you have an answer. :)
I have the following problems. If you have any idea please tell me.
I implemented the application internationalization but
the label components are not refreshed after changing locale. Do you know
why.
Another problem is that when I change the locale I refresh the whole page.
(target.addComponent(instance);) where instance is my Page class. Therefore
all completed fields are lost. I didn't found other solution. Do you have
any idea?
Thanks.