Hi guys,

Im trying to test a component i've made using wicket tester, but im having a
problem to assert a modelValue.
Im trying to input data on my component fields, and then submit. The problem
is, when i try to assertModelValue, it says it's empty.

My component is declared like this, in a blankpage.java :

ComponentX x = new ComponentX(wicketid, propertyModel)

and my test start like this:

wicketTester.startPage(blankpage)
wicketTester.setParametersForNextRequest(path, value);
wicketTester.submitForm(formId)
wicketTester.assertModelValue(componentpath, expectedvalue)

i don't know what am i missing... i tested the component manually, and it's
working.
so either i don't know how setParametersForNextRequest() works...or i'm
missing something else..
Any ideas?

Thanks