Martin Grigorov-4 wrote

> What is hard with it ?

Well, it would have been a lot easier if "SubmitLink" were a "Link<T>" ;-)

Well, I have it running now, with a solution looking roughly like...

> Really, nobody has a pointer to a solution for "submit form upon table
> navigation" ?

Martin Grigorov-4 wrote

> Contributions are welcome!

The point is, this is quite messy, and an awlut lot of code, just to make
the links "the submitting kind".

Thus my question, if this not better be solved as e.g. a Behavior ?
Or in any other (better) way ?

I'm not afraid to contribute ;-) but I'm asking which direction you would
recommend, as I can hack
out some Wicket code, but I'm not soooooo sure concerning concepts and
architecture...

Any input ?
Cheers, Tom.