Hello all,

I have a problem with a file download from a ModalWindow.
The ModalWindow contains a form in which the user can specify some
parameters. When clicking submit I generate a PDF based on the chosen
parameters and offer it for download. The ModalWindow is closed then.
I followed the approach described here
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ajax-update-and-file-download-in-one-blow.html
and
it actually works quite nice.

My problem is that after the file is downloaded and the ModalWindow is
closed all my Ajax stuff on the page from which the ModalWindow was opened
are not working anymore. Only when I reload the page, the Ajax stuff is
working again.

I would appreciate any hints as to what I might be doing wrong. Or maybe
someone has another code example of how to download a file from a
ModalWindow?

Thanks in advance.