Dear Forum,
I'm using a DefaultDataTable (structure almost identical to  clickable cell
example from chapter 5, Apache Wicket Cookbook).

I want one particular column to have a different css class to the rest.
For that reason, when extending AbstractColumn<T>, I add the css class to
populateItem method:

public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator&lt;T>> cellItem, String
componentId, IModel<T> rowModel) {
        cellItem.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class", "nameOfCssClass"));

That works fine for each cell but the class is not added to the column
header.
Is there a way to add a class to the column header for AbstractColumn?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas