Thanks for your idea.
I manages to reproduce the error. It happens extremely rare. Here is the
situation.
I have a AjaxSubmitLink that make an action. To prevent multiple submit, I
use a AjaxCallDecorate that calls a javascript that shows a loading image
over the whole form, so that the form is inaccessible. After the submit is
finished, on decorateOnSucces or decorateOnFailure the image is again hidden
and the form is again available.
I think that the problem is when the user click on the link right after the
form is available again but the ajaxsubmitlink is not yet updated.
How can I tell to javascript to wait just a little more before it hides
again the loading image?
I hope is clear what I said.