Right.  I have spring setup with services.  The issue I am having is
Spring-Data-Mongodb uses additional Spring annotations.  Do those work with
Wicket?  As Martijn suggested I could just use the mongodb without the
spring-data layer.  Will I run into problems in the future if I go this route?

Any examples of spring-data annotations being used with wicket and not just the
wicket annotation of @SpringBean or the JPA annotations?