Hello,

We are currently migrating our applications from Wicket 1.4 to 1.5.

I have a problem with a pattern we use for logout, namely:
public class LogoutPage extends WebPage {
        public LogoutPage() {
                AuthenticatedWebSession session = AuthenticatedWebSession.get();
                if (session != null) {
                        session.invalidate();
                }

setResponsePage(CoreWicketAuthenticatedApplication.get().getSignInPageClass());

In Wicket 1.4, it worked perfectly. The only change I made is that I
had to remove the setRedirect(true) for 1.5.

With 1.5, when I click on a bookmarkable link pointing to LogoutPage,
I have the following error:
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Can not determine
Markup. Component is not yet connected to a parent. [Page class =
fr.openwide.core.wicket.more.security.page.LogoutPage, id = 86, render
count = 1]
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.getMarkup(Component.java:731)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2312)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2275)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1035)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.renderPage(WebPageRenderer.java:105)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:224)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.RenderPageRequestHandler.respond(RenderPageRequestHandler.java:167)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:750)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:252)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:209)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:280)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:162)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:218)

Any idea on why it doesn't work anymore and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume