The server complains about a missing value for jndi context factory. Where do you define that value?

The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>

Am 27.12.2011 19:41, schrieb armhold:
Has anyone got a JNDI config that works with Start.java under Wicket 1.5 (and
therefore Jetty 7.5)?

I've got JNDI working fine for my production Tomcat deployment, but can't
seem to figure out which incantations are needed to get it working with
Jetty for development/testing (I use Start.java to launch directly inside my
IDE, rather than mvn jetty-run).

I've created a datasource in WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml, but I suspect the file
is not being read at all. I get:

INFO  - NamingHelper               - JNDI InitialContext properties:{}
ERROR - tasourceConnectionProvider - Could not find datasource:
java:/comp/env/jdbc/mydatasource
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in
environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an
application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial

Thanks