Hielke,

I'm not very sophisticated when it comes to Maven. I think what I go
through in my tutorial is more of a brute force update of my eclipse
environment so that it works with the quickstart project on GAE. I'll
have a look at the resources approach you mentioned. That might
simplify setup of future projects.

Daniel