hej
I have weird problem with session that I cannot explain and that I
don't fully understand.

I started with default application settings and stateful web page. and
the flow is that I
1. request homepage
2. put data to session
3. redirect to authorize with oauth provider (facebook, gmail, etc)
which in turn redirects back to my page
4. get data saved before in session
5. redirect to homepage

then I made page stateless and it works perfectly fine until I set
getPageSettings().setVersionPagesByDefault(false); (I dont need back
button functionality)
then session was not created even though I put there something (well
it is not quite right session is created but not persisted between
requests - just after I put to session I can get the data from
session, but on next request to wicket data is gone).

can you explain why is that?

one more thing after last redirect (step 5) wicket added
?#base_domain=mydomain.com to url.
when I set
getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(IRequestCycleSettings.RenderStrategy.ONE_PASS_RENDER);
url is as oauth callback (from step 3) and I would expect it to be
clean homepage url (ex mydomain.com/) for both render strategies

thanks for help

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kami...@gmail.com