I can't seem to get a Quickstart that reproduces the problem - even
though I've duplicated virtually every intricacy of our main app.
There's obviously something subtle that's causing the problem in our
app.

Am I right in saying that RelativepathPrefixHandler should never even be
applied to BookmarkablePageLink tags (and any classes derived from
BookmarkablePageLink)?