Assuming that the http/https port number have been set in WicketApplication
with the following:

        setRootRequestMapper(new HttpsMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), new
HttpsConfig(8080, 8443)));

... is there any way to get access to the port numbers from components?  One
obvious solution is something like:

        public class WicketApplication {
             public int getHttpPort() { return 8080; }
             public int getHttpsPort() { return 8443; }

             public void init () {
                      // ...
                      setRootRequestMapper(new
HttpsMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), new HttpsConfig(getHttpPort(),
getHttpsPort())));

And then in my components:

          ((WicketApplication) getApplication()).getHttpsPort();

But I am wondering if there is a cleaner way to get this information,
perhaps from the RequestCycle.

Why am I asking? I'd like to create a Form subclass that always uses https.

Thanks