>> I'm trying to think of any resources we have mounted that *do* need a
>> session. I'm pretty sure they're all static package resources.
>>
>> Does Wicket itself mount non static references that would be mounted
at
>> /wicket/resource ?
>
>Wicket doesn't mount anything by itself. Your code initiates such
mounting.

I realize the mounts Wicket makes are side effects of a developer adding
things like Ajax links etc., What I'm wondering is if any of these side
effects could mount a non static resource at /wicket/resource or would
that only occur if the developer explicitly mounted non static
resources.

<mgrigo...@apache.org>