It looks like your code will add an IHeaderContributor to EVERY
component once IComponentOnBeforeRenderListener finds an instance of
IMyPanel component. Which is not what I need.

I was hoping to do something like this:

addPostComponentOnBeforeRenderListener(new IComponentOnBeforeRenderListener() {
            @Override
            public void onBeforeRender(Component component) {
                if (component instanceof MicroSitePanel) {
                    component.add(new XXXBehavior() {
                      // somehow fire Javascript when component
renders, e.g. onComponentTag???
                    });
        });

So, my question is what XXXBehavior should I use and how to fire
Javascript when component renders?

Thanks,

Alec