Hi,

See CryptoMapper and HttpsMapper classes and there usages in Wicket.
These are examples of "root request mapper" pattern in Wicket.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Request+mapping

So you can create your own AgreementRequestMapper and register it as
root mapper.
In #mapRequest(Url) impl you should check whether the current user has
agreed and return either "new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
PageProvider(YourPage.class))" or delegate mapRequest() call to the
original root mapper

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Schnick <nick.fea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Schnick &lt;nick.featch@&gt; wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to migrate to wicket 1.5.3 but am having problems. I would
>>> like
>>> to redirect users to a particular wicket page at any given time in their
>>> visit. I have overridden RequestCycleListener's onBeginRequest method so
>>> that it sets the request cycles response page like so
>>>  cycle.setResponsePage(TermsAndConditionsInputPage.class);
>>> and
>>>  scheduleRequestHandlerAfterCurrent(new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
>>> PageProvider(TermsAndConditionsInputPage.class))) ;
>>>
>>> but get the following error and the desired page to redirect to is not
>>> loaded.
>>>  java.lang.IllegalStateException: Header was already written to response!
>>>
>>> The following code redirects to the page I want but also generates a
>>> warning
>>> ... java.lang.IllegalStateException: Committed
>>>
>>> WebResponse webResponse = (WebResponse]) cycle.getResponse();
>>> webResponse.sendRedirect("terms-and-conditions"));
>>>
>>> I would appreciate any help and thoughts on how to solve this problem. I
>>> haven't found any posts of people redirecting from RequestCycleListener
>>> onBeginRequest method. Is their a better approach?
>>>
>>> P.S in wicket 1.4.19 the code to redirect was
>>> setRedirect(true);