Hi,

Why did you choose iframes ?
Using plain div backed by Wicket's Panel will make it much easier to manage.

The problem is that when the Ajax response is sent to the browser
Wicket uses Wicket.$(oldComponentId) (which delegates to
document.getElementByid(oldComponentId)) to find the component to
replace.
In your case you need something like:
document.getElementById('rightFrameId').contentWindow.document.getElementById(oldComponentId).

You can try to make it work by monkey-patching Wicket.$() on the fly.
With target.prependJavaScript execute some JS code that backs up the
old impl of Wicket.$ and replaces it with the one that works with
iframes.
With appendJavaScript revert that temporary change.

Good luck!

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:38 AM, michen <mic...@zynga.com> wrote:
> More specifically, I would like to refresh a grid table in my frame2 after
> submit button in frame1 is clicked.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development