I have a ByteArrayResource where I have overridden getData (RSS feed).  I
have no problem accessing this through the browser and seeing my content.
However, I want to "inject" this in an actual page via Label for debugging
purposes.  I've tried getting a hold of the actual data a number of ways
like the following in a Panel:

ResourceReference resourcesReference = new RSSReference();
Attributes attrs = new Attributes(getRequestCycle().getRequest(),
getRequestCycle().getResponse());
resourceReference.getResource().respond(attrs);
String test = null;
getRequestCycle().getResponse().write(test);

However, nothing seems to work.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  I'm using
wicket 1.5.