Hi,

In org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.IRequestCycleListener#onException()
you can return RenderPageRequestHandler with your own page that shows
the exception.
Or you can store the exception in RequestCycle's metadata and let
Wicket show the configured error page. Inside that page you can read
the exception from the requestcycle's metadata and use it.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Chris Merrill <ch...@webperformance.com> wrote:
> We've replaced wicket error pages with our own, based on instructions here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/error-pages-and-feedback-messages.html
>
> We would like developers to see what the users are going to see, so we don't
> want to disable this feature during development. We would, however, like to
> show the very useful wicket exception error page. For example, we might have
> a link to it on our error page that is only turned on for development
> deployments.
>
> I have hunted around a little, but I haven't yet figured out how to get
> Wicket to pass the Exception and Page to my error page - so that I might
> pass it on to an ExceptionErrorPage when the link is selected.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this, or do I need to start digging deep?
>

> --
> Chris Merrill                           |  Web Performance, Inc.
> ch...@webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
> 919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601
>
> Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com