Hi,

You may read https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/qIaoAQ page that
describes how Wicket stores the pages.
Sticky sessions are recommended because REDIRECT_TO_XYZ (see
org.apache.wicket.settings.IRequestCycleSettings.RenderStrategy) store
the response in a temporary memory store at the node where it has been
generated. If the next request goes to a different node then it will
have to re-render the response again.
If you use the default clustering (serializing HttpSession) then
Wicket supports that out of the box.
If you use solution based on third party solution then you will
probably need to provide your own impl of IPageStore/IDataStore. See
https://github.com/martin-g/wicket-cassandra-datastore for solution
based on Apache Cassandra.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Martin Baez <martinb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After considering several alternatives I have choosen wicket. Nowadays
> I am considering  clustering my webapp. Do you hace any recommendation
> or lecture about clustering in wicket?. why are sticky sessions
> recommended?, in case of session replication is it necesary to replace
> the default IPageStore?.
>

> colo

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend