Everything should be a lot easier and we could reuse the BreadCrumbBar if it
acts like a normal component, which has a DefaultModel can get,set via
getDefaultModel...

And the reason why I ask for the method to Save DefaultBreadCrumbsModel to
Session is :
If We travel through pages, the BreadCrumbsModel has to be saved to Session
and back when we come to a new Page...

But in the BreadCrumbsBar we can't /really /interactive with this
DefaultBreadCrumbsModel as it was private and only has setActive() ???

Anyone know how?? Or I really have to write my own Page BreadCrumbs
Component  , I love to know the other ways, of course , don't want to
reinventing the wheel just for a small need!