Hi everybody,

I've got some issue about the DatePicker.

I'm using Wicket 1.4.17 with wicket extension 1.4.17 as well.

I'v got a modal window, with a form and inside a datetextfield with a
datepicker. Everything is working fine with firefox but not with IE8.

In fact, i can display the calendar when i click on the calendar icon, i can
select a day (which closes the datepicker), but i can't close it with the
close button nor change the current month displayed ... .

When i put my mouse over one of those buttons (close or change month), i
don't have the "pointer" cursor and when i click it does nothing.

I don't have any javascript error neither.

I tried the datepicker on IE8 but not in a modal window, and it's working.

The only thing that succeded, is that a changed the css attribute "position"
of the close button (set to "relative"), and then i can click the button but
the style is broken and i the the text "Close" above the image in backround
(tried to fix the style then but it's a pain in the ass).

Here is some of my code :

/<form wicket:id="modalForm">
  </form>/

Panel added inside the modal :

/<form wicket:id="insideForm" class="form">
  <ul>
<li>
 <label>Wicket message</label>
  <input wicket:id="date" type="text" ></input>
</li>/

Java code is "classical", may be not useful (as html may be lol).

I try hard to fix this but nothing is really working. Maybe it comes from
the way i'm doing it but i can't figure out where ... .

If somebody has an idea, or had and fixed this issue in the past ....

Thanks ^^