If you mean "get the key from ResourceModel, or ..." then the answer is no not directly. An ugly solution could be - extend ResourceModel and memorize the key in a second attribute.
But that's realy ugly.

class MyResourceModel extends ResourceModel {
  private String key;

  public MyResourceModel(String key) {
    super(key);
    this.key = key;
  }

  public String getTheKeyOnUglyWay() {
    return this.key;

But i would do this only if no other solution is possible.

Cheers
Per