Hi,

thanks, this is true, but I dont think this is the Point I refer to, since I
call Injector.get().inject(this) in our Test, so I explicitely request
SpringBean-injection.
The Problem is this Line in Class Injector:

if (field.get(object) == null)
                                {

                                        Object value =
factory.getFieldValue(field, object);

                                        if (value != null)
                                        {
                                                field.set(object, value);

Injection only happens, if the Field is non-null.
I can not think of any use-case why this is?

Any comments?

Thanks in advance!