Hello, everybody. Here is the situation I'm facing last weeks. I have an
Index class which extends WebPage. In this Index class I have added a panel,
called MainPanel. I have also a thead which is run from Index. MainPanel is
not created while initialization of Index. MainPanel is created when I click
on AjaxLink. I add MainPanel to Index and also I'm giving this panel to my
thread via addPanel() method. In this panel I have method called
updateCmp(), which method creates AjaxRequestTarget and updates a component
in MainPanel. When I invoke updateCmp() from Index I have no problems, but
when I invoke it from thread I get NPE, because there is no Request attached
to my thread and getRequestCycle returns null. Now I'm updating component
using timer which repeats every second, but I want to remove the timer so I
what to update a component using my thread. How to do this without getting
NPE?