Hi Jürgen,

I just had a quick glance at the Component and MarkupContainer classes and if I am not mistaken you should be able to override onRender() and onComponentTag() which would give you a few more measuring points and maybe more pointers on where to look further.

HTH, Christian

The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>