I succeeded to solve my problem. I found the site
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/generic-busy-indicator-for-both-ajax-and-non-ajax-submits.html

where shows an example of ajax and non ajax button to put the veil . Then I
created the files. Css and. Js with these samples and placed in the same
directory of my. Java. Then in my java page I added this:

private static final CompressedResourceReference MYPAGE_JS = new
CompressedResourceReference (Index.class, "veil.js");

private static final CompressedResourceReference MYPAGE_CSS = new
CompressedResourceReference (Index.class, "veil.css");

To reference the css and javascript.

Then just add it to your page

add (JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution (MYPAGE_JS));

     add (CSSPackageResource.getHeaderContribution (MYPAGE_CSS));

and this html:

works for ajax and non ajax Button