Hi,

I was wondering if there is any kind of best practice to add specific javascript
to a component. I often have the case, where a piece of javascript needs to run
when the component is rendered as part of full-page request, and then
subsequently
as part of a self-triggered Ajax-Request or as part of an Ajax-Request triggered
by another component.

I would like to have one place where I can put the Javascript and be shure, it
is
run every time...

Cheers,

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel