Hi list,

I have a form with components each contained within an individual border. When
testing the form with FormTester I have to specify the full component id
including the intermediate component id's added by the border. Is there any
easier way to do this, e.g. with wildcard paths or something?

For example with a form like:

<form wicket:id="form">
   <input type="input" wicket:id="firstname"/>
</form>

The following id needs to be used for FormTester.setValue:

"border.borderFirstname:border.borderFistname_body:firstname"

Best regards,

Bob

Think green - keep it on the screen.