I have a dropdownchoice populated from a database call. When a user selects
an item from the drop down, I want to load the values of the drop down
object into the form.

I can't seem to be able to just get the form to reload with the chosen
object. But I can change the form fields individually by setting the model
on each text field.

If I do : id.setModel(new PropertyModel(chosenConfigType, "configTypeId"));
It works. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to modify the model for each
field.  If I populate the configType field in the beginning (with 9) it
works and is displayed on page load. I would like to avoid this since I'm
going to have other pages with larger forms.

CommonBO is just a business object that has the business rules in it and
makes calls to the DAO objects to get the DTO objects.

The ConfigTypeDTO is just a POJO.