I fixed the problem by going around it.

All my web pages are descended from my PageBase class, which in turn
descends from Wicket's WebPage.

  ·  I disable my automatic removal of JSessionID by overriding

       public String ServletWebResponse.encodeURL(CharSequence url)

     in my WebApplication.

  ·  In my PageBase constructor, I determine whether (session) cookies are
     detected are being stored or not.

  ·  If not, then I raise an

       org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseException(final Class<C> pageClass)

     to show my PageCookiesDisabled. This interrupts a "Not found" error
from
     an invalid URL containing ".." characters, which I encountered
previously.

--
View this message in context: 
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Link-URLs-with-JSessionID-truncated-tp4381881p4414037.html
Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org

Reply via email to