I have a class that extends AutocompleteTextfield, to give me a list of users
avaliable based on input.
An object of this owndefined class also addes a class with
AbstractTransformerBehavior. This is done to change the html of the input,
to a span, for display purposes.

It seems that there is some problems between these two? Because when i
comment out the class with AbstractTransformerBehavior, the autocomplete
pops up, with possible choices. But with the AbstractTransformerBehavior the
code never enters the getChoices method, which shoudl return the list with
users avaliable.

Anyone know a fix around this, or by doing it another way?