I've had the same issue. It happens when you have mounted home page to "/" and another page Foo to "/foo". Then the URL with jsessionid looks like this: /foo/..;jsessionid and the mapper of page Foo takes it as if it is a URL to this page with parameter "..". And this mapper always goes before home page mapper, because it has score 1 for matching first segment.

I fixed it by overloading newWebRequest in Application class:

     protected WebRequest newWebRequest(HttpServletRequest servletRequest,
            String filterPath) {
WebRequest webRequest = super.newWebRequest(servletRequest, filterPath); return new ServletWebRequest(servletRequest, filterPath, webRequest.getUrl().canonical());