Also

   public IResourceStream getMarkupResourceStream(MarkupContainer
container, Class<?> containerClass) {

seems quite feasible for making conditional markup.

However, I must override
MarkupContainer.getAssociatedMarkupStream(enforceReload=true) and
IMarkupCacheKeyProvider.getCacheKey(==null) to get a different markup
for each component.

**
Martin