I would like to use drag and drop functions in my wicket application.
Into my pom.xml I add: wicket-dnd (http://code.google.com/p/wicket-dnd/)

But my code do not work. Could you help me, please?

I have got table. In the first cell ("td") is "span" element. I want this
"span" drag and drop into another cell ("td") in the table.
Thanks for help.

WebMarkupContainer container = new WebMarkupContainer("container");
                Model<String> model = Model.of(new String("AAA"));
                container.add(new DragSource(Operation.values()) {
                          public void onAfterDrop(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Transfer transfer) {

                                  System.out.println("AAAAA");

                          }
                        }.drag("span"));

                container.add(new DropTarget(Operation.values()) {
                          public void onDrop(AjaxRequestTarget target, Transfer
transfer,
Location location) {
                            // add transfer data

                                  System.out.println("rrrr");