I'm using Intellij myself and with that, in the Project overview I see a
list of dependencies projects are using. With that I can quickly see if I'm
using multiple versions of a certain dependency.

This same type of dependency list is present in Netbeans, only per project.
And with Netbeans you can also generate a dependency graph by right
clicking on your project, and this goes through all dependent projects and
their deps as well.

I have no deep experience with Eclipse, since I somehow dislike Eclipse
with JAVA development, but I think it's available in there somewhere as
well.

I use those dependencies lists as well to find and "clean up" dependencies.

Cheers,
Marco Springer